After you've imported Contacts and created the content, go to the Mailings dashboard to tie it all together in just a few steps!
- Go to Mailings dashboard, click 'Regular' under the 'Create New Mailing' menu. (left)
- Click 'Import Content' button to open up the Content Library.
- Select your content file by clicking on the file name and click 'Import'.
- Enter mailing name, edit From if desired, enter/edit Subject.
- Click 'Next' button, or click 'Recipients' tab.
- Select the segment(s) or category(ies) for your mailing. Click open the folder on the left and use the arrows to move each segment or category to the right.
- You may also choose to purge against a previously sent mailing, add a suppression file or use the random sample function. (optional)
- Click 'Save & Test' to send a copy of the mailing to yourself to review rendering, confirm images display and confirm that all hyperlinks are working.
- Once the test has been reviewed, return to Mailings dashboard.
- Locate your Draft mailing.
- Right click the mailing, select 'Send' to send the mailing now or select 'Schedule' to schedule the mailing for a later date.
Learn more about sending mailings. (e-module)