After you've determined what you want to send, who to send it to, and when it is time to put all of your strategy into action!
To get started, navigate to the Campaigns dashboard in your account. Then click the "Create a Campaign" button. Below we'll outline the 6 tabs in the creation workflow.
1. Give your Campaign a Name
2. Make sure that 'Regular' is the selected Campaign Type
3. Give your Campaign an appropriate Subject line
4. Ensure all other information on this screen is correct (Sender Name, Footer, etc.)
5. Click 'Save and Next'
1. Choose if you would like to start your Campaign's design using a Blank file, pasting or uploading your own HTML code, or starting from a Template
* 'Start from Blank' will take you directly to the Drag and Drop editor
* 'Start from Paste' will take you to a field for you to paste your HTML
* 'Start from Upload' will allow you to upload a .html file
* 'Start from Template' will let you pick from Delivra stock templates, your own account's templates, or templates made available for all of your team's sub-accounts by your site admin.
2. Edit your Campaign using your selected method.
3. Click the drop-down arrow next to 'Save' and click 'Save & Next'.
1. Select your desired Segment or Category from the list provided
* If you do not already have a Segment, click 'Create a new segment' to create one
2. Click the right-arrow to move your selected segment to the right-hand box
3. Verify that all other options are set as needed
4. Click 'Save and Next'
1. Verify that your Campaign looks like you expect
* If you have Email Rendering credits (additional fee), you can choose to see how your campaign will render in different email clients
* If your campaign uses Dynamic Content, use the drop-down above your Campaign Preview to select which Dynamic Profile is visible
*If not viewing Dynamic Profiles you can test for certain email addresses to test efficacy of merge tags.
*View Online Version
2. Click 'Next' once you are satisfied
1. Verify all settings are set, then click 'Send Test', or click the drop-down and click 'Test and Next'
* All campaigns must be tested at least once before they are scheduled and sent
* Use Team Collaboration to solicit easy feedback from other stakeholders. Availability based on license. Learn more about Team Collaboration.
1. Click the option for scheduling that fits your Campaign
2. Fill out all new options that appear
3. Optional: Select a report group that your Campaign will be added to
4. Optional: Fill out information to cross-post your Campaign to Social Media
5. Optional: Enter in point values for this mailing for Lead Scoring
6. Optional: Enter in point values for this mailing for Advanced Engagement Scoring
7. Click 'Save'
Your campaign will be sent at the date and time you specified!
The availability of features outlined in this article vary depending on your license. For more information about license packaging, please visit https://www.delivra.com/pricing or email our Client Success team.