When creating a campaign and selecting what segment to choose, it will usually default to the administrators segment. This segment contains the email addresses of all people who have access to your account. While we recommend using a default segment of internal people, you can change it in your account Settings.
- Go to Settings
- Select Account Management from Settings drop-down menu
- Click General Account Settings tile from left column
- Click Settings tab (left menu)
- Locate the Default Segment drop-down menu
- Use the drop-down to select a different segment from your account.
- Click Save
The account's default segment is also used when testing email templates. If the default segment contains zero contacts in it, tests of content will fail to send.
Article is closed for comments.