Sometimes, there is a need to quickly resend an email that had already been sent in the past. Or, a need to quickly resend a similar email. A Clone feature is available and found in the Sent view of your Campaigns dashboard.
Note: The clone feature is available only for Regular and A/B Test email types.
- Go to Campaigns Dashboard.
- Choose "Sent" from the "View Campaigns That Are..." drop-down.
- Hover over the campaign you wish to send again and click "Clone" in the View drop-down
- Assign a new campaign name
- Click Ok
- Choose to view campaigns in Draft status (like in Step 2) to find the clone
- Make any edits by hovering over the clone and choosing "Edit".
- Schedule the clone campaign.
Note: The sent view is limited to 45 days in the past. Have a campaign you need to resend that is older than 45 days from the send date? Try saving a sent campaign as a template.