Sometimes there is a need to quickly resend an email that had already been sent in the past. Or, a need to quickly resend a similar email. A Clone feature is available and found in the Sent view of your Campaigns dashboard.
- Go to Campaigns Dashboard.
- Choose "Sent" from the "View Campaigns That Are..." drop-down.
- Hover over the campaign you wish to send again and click "Clone" in the View drop-down
- Assign a new campaign name
- Click Ok
- Choose to view campaigns in Draft status (like in Step 2) to find the clone
- Make any edits by hovering over the clone and choosing "Edit".
- Schedule the clone campaign.
1. The clone feature is available only for Regular and A/B Test email types.
2. The sent view is limited to 120 days in the past. Use the "find campaigns" button to search for campaigns sent more than 120 days in the past. Or, opt to save a sent campaign as a template.
Article is closed for comments.