Easily set campaigns to share with configured social networks. Our Social feature for campaigns allows you to post a scheduled campaign to connected social pages automatically once the campaign is sent.
Connect your social accounts
- Go to Settings
- Click the "Integrations" option from the Settings drop-down
- Use the filter to narrow results to "Social", or type a network name into the search box
- Click on a social network button
- In the pop-up that displays, click the "Ok" button
- Follow the prompts to login to your social network account, authorize connection, etc.
- Repeat for each network
Post a campaign to a connected network
- Create a new Regular campaign
- In the Schedule step (#6) you will see "Social Media". Check the boxes for your desired networks to share the campaign to.
- Once a network is checked, another box opens for you to edit the text that will be shared. The online version link for the content will automatically be included.
- Schedule and save your campaign.
Testing is crucial before you decide to implement social sharing for campaigns into your e-mail marketing efforts. Slight changes can alter how the share is seen on social networks. See screenshots and descriptions below for Facebook posts:
- This sent campaign post included online version link (default position, top), no preheader, and no additional text in the social share for Facebook box in the Finalize tab.
- This sent campaign post included online version link (default position, top), no preheader, but did include additional text in the social share for Facebook box in the Schedule step ("Hey Parents - Latest info about our upcoming event."). Results changed to include additional text with the shared image.
- This sent campaign post had (default) online version off, no preheader, had a Subject line saved in content, and did include additional text in the social share for Facebook box in the Finalize tab (June Issue of our Newsletter). Results changed to display the Subject line (Steph Test) with the shared image.
- This feature is only available for Regular and A/B Test campaign types.
- Share feature connects with Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Your account must be configured to authorize the connection between Delivra and the network(s).
Visit our e-Learning hub for online modules to learn more about this & other Delivra features.
Article is closed for comments.