The Social Media feature for campaigns allows you to post a scheduled campaign to certain social pages automatically once it's been sent. Your account must be configured to authorize the connection between Delivra and the network. This feature is only available for Regular and A/B Test campaign types.
a. Configure your account to use this feature-
- Go to Settings
- Click the Integrations option from the Settings drop-down
- Click 'Social' under Browse By Category on right
- Click Setup button for network you want to configure
- Login to your network
- Authorize connection
- Repeat for each network
b. Set a campaign to post to a network-
- Create a new Regular campaign
- In the Schedule step (#6) you will see "Social Media". Check your desired networks to share to.
- Once a network is checked, another box opens for you to edit the text that will be shared. The online version link for the content will automatically be included.
- Schedule and save your campaign.
Testing is crucial before you decide to implement social sharing for campaigns into your e-mail marketing efforts. Slight changes can alter how the share is seen on social networks. See screenshots and descriptions below for Facebook posts:
#1 - This sent campaign post included online version link (default position, top), no preheader, and no additional text in the social share for Facebook box in the Finalize tab.
#2 - This sent campaign post included online version link (default position, top), no preheader, but did include additional text in the social share for Facebook box in the Schedule step ("Hey Parents - Latest info about our upcoming event."). Results changed to include additional text with the shared image.
#3 - This sent campaign post had (default) online version off, no preheader, had a Subject line saved in content, and did include additional text in the social share for Facebook box in the Finalize tab (June Issue of our Newsletter). Results changed to display the Subject line (Steph Test) with the shared image.
View this online module for campaign sharing.