Uploading and linking PDFs to your content in the Drag-and-Drop Editor can be a quick and easy way to share resources like studies, pricing documents, and whitepapers with your prospects and customers.
Follow this process within the Create a Campaign Workflow.
Upload the PDF-
- Navigate to the "Assets" module via the top-level navigation. Choose "Media Library" on the left-hand side.
- Select the yellow "Upload File" button at the top-right of the page.
- Choose "Browse" and select your PDF from your computer. You can save these files in folders for easy retrieval.
- Click the yellow "Upload" button at the top right.
Link the PDF as a text link-
- Navigate to the Campaigns module. Either hover over the existing campaign and choose "Edit" or create a new campaign and give it a name, subject line, and choose the type.
- In the Design step of the Create a Campaign Workflow select the cell where your link should be.
- Highlight the text you want to hyperlink and click the button for "Insert Hyperlink".
- The hyperlink type should be set to "Normal".
- Click Browse (box with "..." next to the web address box).
- Click the documents folder and then double click your PDF file.