Uploading and linking PDFs to your content in the drag-and-drop email editor can be a quick and easy way to share resources like studies, pricing documents, and whitepapers with your prospects and customers.
Upload the PDF file
- Navigate to the "Assets" dashboard via the top-level navigation.
- Choose "Media Library" on the left-hand side.
- Select the yellow "Upload File" button at the top-right of the page.
- Click the "Browse" button.
- Select the PDF from your computer.
- Click the yellow "Upload" button at the top right.
Link the PDF as a text link
- Navigate to the Campaigns module. Either hover over the existing campaign and choose "Edit" or create a new campaign and give it a name, subject line, and choose the type.
- In the Design step of the Create a Campaign Workflow select the cell where your link should be.
- Highlight the text you want to hyperlink and click the button for "Insert Hyperlink".
- The hyperlink type should be set to "Normal".
- Click Browse (box with "..." next to the web address box).
- Click the documents folder and then double click your PDF file.
Create folders in the Media Library to organize your PDF files.