Uploading and linking PDFs to your content in the Drag-and-Drop Editor can be a quick and easy way to share resources like studies, pricing documents, and whitepapers with your prospects and customers.
- Start with uploading your PDF to the platform. From the 'Home' page, go to the "Content" dashboard via the top-level navigation.
- Select "Upload Media" under "Add Media" on the right-hand side.
- Choose "Browse" and select your PDF from your computer. You can save these files in folders for easy retrieval.
- Click "Upload".
- Now it's time to link that PDF in your email content. Navigate back to the "Content" module.
- Select the email content file you would like to add your PDF to and open it in the Drag-and-Drop Editor.
- Highlight the text you want to hyperlink and click the button for 'Insert Hyperlink'.
- The hyperlink type should be set to "Normal".
- Click Browse (box with "..." next to the web address box).
- Click the documents folder and then double click your PDF file.