Multi-account users may find it convenient to copy templates from one account to another to create beautiful email design for all of their accounts. We make that process as simple as possible. See the steps for copying template to your other accounts below.
- Navigate to Assets (The Email Templates library is the default page in Assets).
- Locate your email template to be copied. Use the draft / complete toggle to change between status if needed.
- Hover over the template file name to be copied, click the arrow on the 'Edit' button.
- Select 'Copy'.
- Select the destination account name from the drop-down. (Note: you will only see accounts you have access to).
- Enter name for the template file in the new account. Choose the Destination Folder, if applicable.
- Click 'Ok' to copy the file over.
- Repeat if the email template needs to be copied to more than 1 account.
- You must have administrative access to any account that you need to copy templates to.
- You are not able to copy campaigns to other accounts, only draft or complete email templates. Learn how to save a campaign as a template here.
- If you utilize the Customer Template Repository feature please see instructions here.
Article is closed for comments.