Multi-account users may find it convenient to copy templates from one account to another to create beautiful email design for all of their accounts. We make that process as simple as possible.
Note: you must have access to any account you wish to include.
Note: if you utilize the Customer Template Repository feature please see instructions here.
You are not able to copy campaigns to other accounts. If you would like to copy any email design to another account it needs to be either a draft or completed template. See how to save a campaign as a template here.
Copying a template to another account:
- Navigate to the "Assets" module in the top-level navigation.
- You will be directed to Email Templates by default.
- Find your template in its folder (don't forget the draft / complete toggle!)
- Hover over the template you want to copy and choose the Edit drop-down
- Select 'Copy to Account'.
- Select the destination account name from the drop-down. (Note: you will only see accounts you have access to).
- Select the name for the template file in the new account.
- Click 'Ok' to copy the file over.