Social sharing buttons are an important way to increase the reach of your email messaging by allowing your subscribers to share engaging content. Easily add social share buttons to your drag-and-drop email template or campaign.
- Drag and drop a new layout section/row into your campaign or template file where you want the social sharing buttons to be placed in the design.
- Drag and drop the the Social Share action type into the new section to assign it as social share.
- Once new section has been identified as a social share type, click on the section on the left side of page to edit it. This will open up the Social Share Details on the right-hand side:
Many edit options are available for our social share buttons. Some of these include:
1. Change the default text displayed from "Share this email" to something else.
2. Adjust spacing between social share buttons
3. 'Change icon style' to change the button colors, text color on button, overall icon style. Note: Change to style applies to all share buttons, this is not an individual button setting.
4. Re-order the buttons with drag-and-drop functionality.
5. Chan orientation to display buttons vertically or horizontally, and more1