Divider lines can enhance the design of your email by breaking up sections of text. This can fit with your brand aesthetics or make your content easier to read.
- From the editor toolbar you have two rule options: Horizontal Rule and Horizontal Rule Editor.
- Place your cursor inside the email design where you want to insert the horizontal rule.
- Select the "Horizontal Rule" button if you simply want to add default grey line. (No ability to customize it).
- To insert a rule that can be customized, click "Horizontal Rule Editor" from the toolbar.
- Set the color, width, length and alignment of the rule.
- Click "Ok".