Use Image Map editor to create multiple clickable areas on one image in the HTML Editor.
- Place your cursor where you want to insert the image to be used
- Click Image Map Editor button on the toolbar.
- Select the Image Manager button next to choose your image.
- Select an image from the library displayed or upload a new image now. Click Insert when image file is chosen.
- You will see a preview of the selected image to the left.
- On the right, choose the area shape: rectangle or circle.
- Click "New Area".
- Click on the area shape on the left to drag, or drag out to expand area to desired size.
- Next, insert the URL to be linked in the URL box. It must be a complete link, for instance http://www.google.com.
- Set Target, Alt Text and Report name.
- Click "Update Area" to save.
- You can add other clickable area by following the steps above.
- To complete the Image Map, click "OK".
Image Maps are not compatible with responsive design. Outlook specifically typically has trouble supporting them in desktop and mobile.