Use Image Map editor to create multiple clickable areas on one image in the HTML Editor.
- Place your cursor where you want to insert the image to be used
- Click Image Map Editor button on the toolbar.
- Select the Image Manager button next to choose your image.
- Select an image from the library displayed or upload a new image now. Click Insert when image file is chosen.
- You will see a preview of the selected image to the left.
- On the right, choose the area shape: rectangle or circle.
- Click "New Area".
- Click on the area shape on the left to drag, or drag out to expand area to desired size.
- Next, insert the URL to be linked in the URL box. It must be a complete link, for instance http://www.google.com.
- Set Target, Alt Text and Report name.
- Click "Update Area" to save.
- You can add other clickable area by following the steps above.
- To complete the Image Map, click "OK".
Image Maps are not compatible with responsive design. Outlook specifically typically has trouble supporting them in desktop and mobile.
Image maps for HTML editor are not supported in Firefox, and IE. To use that feature one must use Chrome, Safari, or Edge.