Use Image Map editor to create multiple clickable areas on one image in the Drag-and-Drop Editor:
- Open your content file in the Drag-and-Drop Editor
- Select the content block from the left where you want to place the image map.
- On the right, Browse to find and insert the image.
- Select the image on the left which will open the "Image Details" pane on the right.
- Click the "Update Image" button .
- Choose "Edit Image Map" from the drop-down.
- Select "New Area".
- Drag to resize your image map area or set area properties on the right.
- Type or paste in the URL. Use the "..." button to link to a content file.
- Set your target, alt text, and reporting name.
- Click "Ok".
- To edit your image map, choose "Update Area" or "Remove Area" from the "Edit Image Map" screen.
Image Maps are not compatible with responsive design and Outlook specifically typically has trouble supporting them in desktop and mobile.