Exclusion options can be applied to your campaigns in the Contacts step of the workflow.
The "Exclude based on campaigns received" option is used when you don't want a campaign going to certain individuals who were sent a previous campaign.
Example Use Cases
- Send a new campaign about "Product B" and want to exclude recipients that were sent a campaign about "Product A".
- Resend a campaign out to your entire Contacts list, but want to exclude those contacts that received the previously sent email campaign.
- Click the Contacts tab in the campaign workflow.
- Scroll down to locate the "Who would you like to exclude" section.
- Under "Exclude based on campaigns received", click the "Choose Campaigns" button.
- In the pop-up, click to select a campaign from the left column and use the arrows to move it to the right column.
This article has been updated to reflect how-to steps in our Air platform. If you're using the legacy platform and need help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.