The "Exclude recipients from previous campaigns" function is used when you don't want a campaign going to certain individuals who were sent a previous campaign. You will find this option in the Contacts step of the create-a-campaign workflow. And, you can use it in a new campaign or an existing draft campaign.
- Send a new campaign about "Product B" and want to exclude recipients that were sent a campaign about "Product A".
- Resend a campaign out to your entire Contacts list, but want to exclude those contacts that received the previously sent email campaign.
- Click the Contacts tab in the campaign workflow
- Locate "Exclude recipients from previous campaigns" and click "Choose Campaigns"
- From there, you can choose a campaign or campaigns to purge recipients from your new campaign.
Article is closed for comments.