You may have customers who have multiple line items in an order. To include multiple rows of data your email design must specify that multiple rows may exist in your campaign.
You can use the Repeater Group function to accomplish the insert of multiple rows of data. Once the Repeater Group is setup the system will loop through each row of data per recipient and display the information per line item in the design when the campaign sends.
- Open campaign or template. For campaigns, proceed to Step 2: Design.
- Create the section that will house the order line items by pulling over a layout section
- Assign that section as a Repeater Group by dragging the Repeater Group icon to the left
- Define the different individual values that you want to populate, per order, into your email using merge tags
- Be sure to test by creating a segment that queries the contacts who meet your order criteria
In the example below, we are creating a Repeater Group for event sign ups. As the recipient may have signed up for multiple events we want to make sure we are accommodating that possibility.