You may have customers who have multiple line items in an order. To include multiple rows of data in your email, your content must specify that multiple rows may exist in your content file. You can use the Repeater Group function to accomplish the insert of multiple rows of data. Once the Repeater Group is setup, when the mailing is sent the system will loop through each row of data per recipient and display the information per line item in the content.
- Open your Drag-and-Drop content file
- Create the content section that will house the order line items
- Assign that section as a Repeater Group by dragging the Repeater Group icon to the left
- Define the different individual values that you want to populate, per order, into your email
- Be sure to test by creating a segment that queries the contacts who meet your order criteria