If you have a list of people you consistently want to send test mailings to, you can create a Test Recipient List in Settings. After a Test Recipient List has been setup, it's available in the drop down menu when testing a mailing.
- Go to Settings
- Select Account Management tab
- Click 'Test Recipient lists'
- Click the "Create Test Recipient List" button
- Enter the test account name
- Enter email addresses, one per line, in the 'test recipient emails' box
- Select "Use as default test list" (optional)
- Click OK