If you have a list of people you consistently want to send test mailings to, you can create a Test Recipient List in Settings. After a Test Recipient List has been setup, it's available in the drop down menu when testing a mailing.
- Go to Settings (top navigation bar on the right)
- Click 'Account Management'
- Click 'Test Recipient lists'
- Click the 'Create Test Recipient List' button (top right)
- A pop-up window will display.
- Enter a name for the test group in 'Test account' box.
- Enter email addresses, one per line, in the 'Test recipient emails' box
- Select 'Use as default test list' (optional)
- Click 'Ok'