A rejection message is the information Delivra receives back from a mail server concerning why an email to the recipient bounced. You can find rejection messages in many reports.
- Navigate to Delivery Statistics or Tracking Statistics reports
- Click the Mailing ID#
- Click Recipient Tab
- Click Rejection Messages.
- Click on the Export Icon (top, right-hand corner -- looks like a folder)
- Select Export All to Excel
By default when you export the document to Excel, only the date populates in the error message column. To view the error message:
- Right click on the top of the column
- Choose Format cells
- Click on the Alignment tab
- Place a check mark next to Wrap Text
- Click OK.