While you may see a total forward count in many reports, the details of the recipients of forwarded messages are not available to view in reports. To respect the privacy of those recipients, this information is not displayed in your account. If you're interested in a list growth opportunity, link to your subscribe form right in your content so that recipients of a forwarded email can join your email list.
Articles in this section
- Are forms views tracked even if the visitor does not submit the form?
- Can I add a contact to a sent campaign?
- Can I export statistics for all campaigns in a Report Group?
- Can I find delivery and tracking reports for weekly insight mailings sent from my account?
- Can I get automatic email campaign tracking reports sent to me?
- Can I see individual campaign reporting even if my campaign is part of a report group or automation?
- How are best and worst days for email marketing identified?
- How are forwards tracked?
- How are opens tracked?
- How are out of office messages handled?