You'll find a complimentary spam analysis feature on step 5 (Testing) of the Create a Campaign Workflow.
When you select to run a spam analysis, the system will run your campaign through SpamAssassin to check against common spam filters. It scans the campaign for trigger words, large images, and blacklisted URLs.
The analysis report is sent back to you when complete as a text-only email with a score OR you can view your spam analysis after refreshing the testing page.
- Create a new Campaign or edit a draft Campaign.
- Proceed to Step 5: Test (you will be required to complete steps 1-3 first)
- Choose your test recipients or collaboration team.
- Check 'Send a separate spam analysis report?"
- Review emailed report OR refresh your Test page to view the results under Test History (it may take a few minutes).