Description: Delivra email servers' time zone is always based on Eastern Time. This includes mailings being send or scheduled via API or through the Delivra interface. The proper date/time format is ISO 8601. Additionally, any time set for a mailing is Eastern.
Articles in this section
- Can you edit the "Choose a different reply-to address" function to use a custom field while using an API?
- How do I send new contacts a hello message via API?
- Online version merge tag for API
- What information must be included in every API call?
- What MailingServices API method should be used to send one-off, or transactional, mailings?
- What time zone is the API running at and what is the proper date/time format for API calls?
- Where can I find information about Delivra's API?
- With API mailings, I’m seeing that the MailID I get back when I add a mailing is different from the MessageID. How do I link the two together?