At times, you may need to go back and review when you imported certain batches of contacts in bulk. Whether you are using base FTP or uploading a CSV to import contacts in bulk, we make it easy to review your import history.
- From the 'Home' page, navigate to the "Contacts" from the top-level navigation.
- Click 'Import History' on the left-hand side.
- Review the import history list and find the correct import based on import date, file name, # of records, and more.
- Hover over import record and click on "Details" button on the right hand side to view more import details for that import.
- Should you wish to review the contacts that failed to import, click 'Download Error Report' to export
- For FTP users, you may also log in to your FTP transfer program and view the "Error" folder.
- Delivra retains CSV import history for 90 days in your account.
- Use the toggle to filter your import history listing by Email imports, SMS imports, or Companies imports, if you use CRM or SMS features: