You can create a custom automated message to new contacts in-order to ask for confirmation, or to simply welcome them and set expectations. An Automated mailing of this type can be used in subscribe forms as well as be initiated through your import process. Once you have the content created for this custom message, follow the steps below to setup the Automated hello mailing.
- Go to Mailings
- Select 'Automated' on the left menu
- Click Import Content button to select the content file
- Assign mailing name, From line, Subject line and Preheader (optional)
- Set "Default Mailing Type" to be Hello
- Click Save to save the mailing or click Save and Test to send a test copy to yourself