Description: If you are planning to use Delivra's API service, a unique API user must be created for your account that will have API credentials. Please contact your CSM or Support to setup this user. Once the API user is setup, complete developer API information, including call samples can be found here: https://www.delivra.com/api-integration/
Articles in this section
- How do I send new contacts a hello message via API?
- Online version merge tag for API
- What information must be included in every API call?
- What MailingServices API method should be used to send one-off, or transactional, mailings?
- What time zone is the API running at and what is the proper date/time format for API calls?
- Where can I find information about Delivra's API?
- With API mailings, I’m seeing that the MailID I get back when I add a mailing is different from the MessageID. How do I link the two together?