The drag-and-drop editor allows paste of text from an external source. Use the Paste icon on the text editor toolbar, then choose to:
- Inherit style at cursor - inherit style of cell where pasted and keep hyperlinks and line breaks.
- Retain source style - bring over as much of the original formatting as possible.
- Strip all formatting - inherit style of cell where pasted but strip hyperlinks and line breaks.
- Copy text from external source.
- Go into Design (Edit) mode of your campaign or template file in Delivra.
- Locate and click the Paste icon from the toolbar.
- Choose your preferred paste function.
1. Learn more about how to paste content to retain formatting, or not, in this article.
2. Learn more about editing using the drag-and-drop editor in this e-module.
3. Learn more about how to change how the paste option works on your administrator record.
- If you want to retain formatting from original source, you may also utilize right mouse click functions or keyboard shortcuts to paste copied content. In this case, in the drag-and-drop text editor, click into your text box, right click on your mouse, and select 'Paste' (OR use Ctrl+V).
- The paste text icon for the text editor is not available in Firefox. Firefox does not support these paste behaviors. If you use Firefox, you will not see the Paste icon.
- The paste behavior in the text editor overrides the account administrator setting to strip all formatting from pasted text.