Description: The API doesn't expose a method to directly look up the MessageID using the MailID. The best way to solve this problem is to set the mailing's Title (Mailing Name) to an identifying value that can be kept track of and used in MailingService and ReportService calls. Then, you can view mailings by Title for identification.
Articles in this section
- Can you edit the "Choose a different reply-to address" function to use a custom field while using an API?
- How do I send new contacts a hello message via API?
- Online version merge tag for API
- What information must be included in every API call?
- What MailingServices API method should be used to send one-off, or transactional, mailings?
- What time zone is the API running at and what is the proper date/time format for API calls?
- Where can I find information about Delivra's API?
- With API mailings, I’m seeing that the MailID I get back when I add a mailing is different from the MessageID. How do I link the two together?