If your permissions allow, you can manage other administrators for the account. You can access account administrators in the Settings dashboard. Settings > Account Administrators.
- Click Settings
- Click ‘Account Administrators’
- Click the (+) button, top right.
- Enter name, email address and password (or, choose to allow new user to create their own password)
- Click 'Accounts' tab > select applicable account(s) from left, move to right with the arrow
- Click 'Alerts' tab > configure any alerts for the new administrator to receive
- Click 'Permissions' tab > select applicable role on left, move to right with arrow
- Click 'Save'