If your permissions allow, you can manage other administrators for the account. You can access account administrators in the Settings dashboard. Settings > User Management > Account Administrators.
- Click the Settings cog at the top right of all pages. Choose "User Management" from the drop-down.
- Click ‘Account Administrators’
- Click the Create Account Administrator action button at the top-right.
- Enter name, email address and password (or, choose to allow new user to create their own password)
- Click 'Accounts' tab on the left-hand navigation > select applicable account(s) from left, move to right with the arrow
- Click 'Alerts' tab on the left-hand navigation > configure any alerts for the new administrator to receive
- Click 'Permissions' tab on the left-hand navigation > select applicable role on left, move to right with arrow
- Click 'Save' at the top-right.