If your permissions allow, you can manage other administrators for the account. You can access account administrators in the Settings dashboard. Settings > User Management > Account Administrators.
- Click the Settings cog at the top right of all pages. Choose "User Management" from the drop-down.
- Click the ‘Account Administrators’ tile.
- Click the 'Create Account Administrator' button at the top-right.
- Enter name, email address and configure other settings on the page for the drag-and-drop editor.
- Click 'Accounts' tab on the left-hand navigation. Click on listed account(s) on left, use the arrow button to move to right.
- Click 'Alerts' tab on the left-hand navigation. Check mark the alerts boxes to configure any alerts for the new administrator to receive.
- Click 'Permissions' tab on the left-hand navigation. Click on listed available role on left, use arrow button to move to right.
- Click 'Save' at the top-right.
Upon clicking Save, the new administrator will be sent an email from the system to complete the setup of their password.