A two-minute Autosave for the drag-and-drop editing tool is available as an account or site administrator setting. See the steps below to turn it on or off as needed based on your preference.
- Click open the Settings menu.
- Select "User Management".
- Then select "Account Administrators" (or "Site Administrators").
- Find & hover over your Administrator record and click the "Edit" button that appears.
- Verify that you're in the “Basic Info” tab (seen on the left navigation).
- At the bottom of the page, check the box "Autosave my Drag-and-Drop Editor changes".
- Click "Save"