In order to utilize our API service, you must have administrator credentials setup in your account with access. Site Administrators have the ability to create and manage account administrators and specify which functional areas of the system should be exposed via API. Account Administrators may also create and manage account administrators if they have specific permissions set to manage account administrators.
- Click the Settings icon, top right navigation.
- Click 'User Management'.
- Click ‘Account Administrators’.
- Click the 'Create Account Administrator' button, top right.
- Enter name and email address for new administrator.*
- Click 'Accounts' (on left) > select applicable account(s) from left, move to right with the arrow.
- Click 'Alerts' (on left) > configure any alerts for the new administrator to receive.
- Click 'Permissions' (on left) > select 'View User' role on left, move to right with arrow.
- Click API Access (on left) > Select all boxes for API SETTINGS.
- Click 'Save'.
- Locate the password setup notification email sent to the email address to complete the setup of the new administrator.
*Email addresses chosen for API access should not be personal or individual's company email address (to avoid an inactive email due to turnover) however it should be an active email address at your server that has an inbox (it will receive a password setup notification).
Article is closed for comments.