Creating forms is easier than ever with our drag-and-drop form functionality. We offer three form types: Subscribe, Preference Center, and Unsubscribe. You'll find access to Forms in the Assets dashboard in your account.
The form build workflow is organized in to simple steps. Below we'll outline the basic steps to create a new form. We recommend reviewing online resources about this process before you begin.
- Navigate to Assets and then click "Forms" (left menu)
- Click "Create Form" button (top right)
- Step 1 (Setup) you will provide a name for the form, select type of form, and select the form style. Note: styles are available for subscribe form type only.
- When your selections are complete, click "Save and Next"
- Step 2 (Design) you will choose how to start the form design: Blank or Template. If you choose template, hover over displayed form template and click "Use Template"
- Start editing using the drag-and-editor tools on the right of page:
- When editing is complete, click the down arrow on the Save button and choose "Save and Next"
- Step 3 (Preview) is used to view a browser view of form. Here you can also test the form to ensure it works as expected and you can export the HTML code of the form if you plan to host it on an external webpage. When done testing or exporting. click "Save and Next" (if available).
- Step 4 (Finalize) (varies by license) set display triggers for the form that controls the behavior of form on your webpage.
Visit our e-Learning hub for online modules to learn more about this & other Delivra features.
See a list of related help articles about building forms.