Creating forms is easier than ever with our Drag-and-Drop Form functionality. There are three form types: Subscribe, Preference Center, and Unsubscribe. You'll find access to build these forms in the Assets dashboard in your account. The form build workflow is organized in to simple steps. Below we'll outline the basic step to create a form. We recommend reviewing online resources about this process.
- Click Assets
- Click Forms (left menu)
- Click "Create Form"
- Setup (1): Name the form, select type of form, and select style
- Click "Save and Next"
- Design (2): Choose how to start the form design: Blank or Template
- If you choose template, hover over displayed form template and click "Use Template"
- Start editing
- When editing is complete, click "Save and Next"
- Preview (3): Allows you to see a browser view of form. Here you can also test the form to ensure it works as expected. When done testing, click "Save and Next" (if available).
- Finalize (4): (Seen by Enterprise / B2B license only) Set display triggers for the form that controls the behavior of form on your webpage.
Learn more about forms and functionality in this online module.