In this article, we will take you through the steps to find a list of either your unsubscribed or held addresses.
a. Find ALL addresses in a certain Contact Status-
- From the 'Home' page, choose "Contacts" from the top-level navigation bar to go to the "Contacts" dashboard.
- Choose the Contact Status you want to view, such as "Held", "Expired", or "Unsubscribed". This is the full list of all contacts in that specific status.
- If you wish to export this list, choose the export icon at the top right of the address list.
b. Find addresses in a certain Contact Status for a particular time frame-
- From the 'Home' page, choose "Reports" from the top-level navigation bar to go to the "Reports" dashboard.
- Select the "Subscriber Activity" report from the "Contacts" section or "Most Frequently Used" on the left-hand side.
- This report lists in columns: New Emails, New Held Emails, and New Unsubscribed Emails. You can filter your view by year, month, week or day.
- You can click on the number of email addresses to find out more.
- To export the filtered list into Excel, click on the icon in the top right corner.