In this article, we will take you through the steps to find a list of either your unsubscribed or held addresses.
a. Find ALL contact email addresses in a status-
- From the 'Home' page, choose 'Contacts' from the top-level navigation bar to go to the 'Contacts' dashboard.
- Using the 'Find Contacts that are' drop-down, click on the Contact Status you want to view, such as 'Held', 'Expired', or 'Unsubscribed'.
- Click 'Go'. The full list of all Contacts in that status will be returned on-screen.
b. Export contact email addresses by status-
1. Follow steps above.
2. When results are returned on-screen, locate the more options icon (on right)
3. Select 'Export all to Excel'
c. Find contact email addresses in a certain status for a particular time frame-
- From the 'Home' page, choose 'Analytics' from the top-level navigation.
- Select 'Contacts' from the left menu to select reports that pertain to Contacts.
- Select 'Subscriber Activity' from the list of Contact reports by clicking 'View Report'
- View by columns: New Emails, New Held Emails, and New Unsubscribed Emails.
- Filter your view by year, month, week or day.
- Click on the number of email addresses to find out more.4
- Export the filtered list into Excel, click on the icon in the top right corner.