Easily add your event contacts from Eventbrite to your account with our Eventbrite integration. This integration allows you to add new event registrants as email subscribers, segment subscribers based on attendance or event, and seamlessly send well-branded event-related emails saving you time, enhancing your event communication, and potentially increasing revenue seen from your hosted events.
- Easily sync event registrants and their associated data from Eventbrite to your account
- Segment subscribers based on synced data like current or past event registration
- Seamlessly send well-branded event-related emails, and
- Set up pre- or post-event related automation campaigns
1. View the setup guide here.
2. Learn more about this integration.
- This is offered as an add-on feature enabled on the Integrations page. Call your CSM or Support for availability and pricing.
- This integration is available for public events, and not private or invite-only events.
- The integration sync occurs once per hour. Customization of this sync time is not available through this integration.
- The Event table that is created from the Eventbrite integration is not available to start automations nor can be be used to evaluate or update contact data within an automation. If you are looking for ways to build automation around Eventbrite data, please contact Client Success for tips. Note that contacts are automatically added to a category when they register for an event and that category data can be used in automations.