Additional account settings can be located in Settings > Account Management > General Account Settings. Below are descriptions of the common configurable options found:
Basic Info Tab-
- Account name- Database name for your account. This field is non-editable.
- Display name- Displayed account name for administrators. This name is visible in your User Info icon (top right navigation). You may edit this field.
- Description- Description of account name, typically exact or similar to account name.
- Site- Client site name.
- Sales and Support Location- Location of the software Support team.
- Logo Image for Top Navigation- Allows inserting of an image URL to have your own logo displayed to administrators. This logo is seen in the top left navigation, which replaces the Delivra logo. We recommend hosting this image in your media library.
- Insights- 4 or 5 weeks of varied reports sent directly to the recipients of your choice covering subscription growth, opens by device, major metrics, and optional commerce.
- Subscription Alerts- Contact subscription reports emailed to administrators.
- Delivery Alerts- Automated delivery statistics email to administrators for every regular campaign sent.
- Mailing Alerts- Automated tracking statistics email to administrators for every regular campaign sent.
- Time Zone-
- Default segment- The segment default for all new regular campaigns. It is recommended to use either the administrator segment or a segment of your own that contains internal emails only.
- Force Reply-To for all Mailings- Default email addresses replies will go to for all campaigns sent, regardless of the 'FROM address' used.
- Default with open tracking - Open tracking is enabled.
- Warn sender if no recipients found?- Notification sent to the administrator that the segment used for a campaign that has no recipients.
- Online version- Choose whether to display the online version link in your campaign header.
- Send multipart- Choose if a text version will be sent automatically. If not checked, only HTML part will be sent.
- Add Google Analytics tracking Tags- For Google Analytics users, add tracking code to hyperlinks to gain tracking data from campaigns.
- Disable clicktracking- Turns off click tracking.
- Apply File Styling on Uploaded Files- Internal option that removes the outer a table from your email design.
- Show stock templates- Displays stock templates in the template library.
- Mailing Engagement- Select metrics and assign points to customize engagement score for campaigns.
- Contact Engagement- Select metrics and assign points to customize engagement score for contacts.
- CSV Import-
- Import segments expire by default - When checked, this option will set categories created through import to expire after 30 days.
- Show CSV encoding on import - Display of the encoding used during CSV import.
- Default CSV encoding - Defaults to Western European but other options are available in the drop down box.
- Text override for Support Link - Substitute out the text for the Support link.
- URL Override for Support Link - Change the link from Delivra's Support Portal to use your own link where clients can request help. This tends to be used by re-sellers only.
- IP's with UI access - List allowed IP addresses for access to the system. If none are specified, any administrator can log in from any IP address.