Additional account settings are located in Settings > Account Management > General Account Settings.
Below are descriptions of the common configurable options found there:
Basic Info Tab
- Account name Database name for your account. This field is non-editable.
- Display name Displayed account name for administrators. This name is visible in your User Info icon (top right navigation). You may edit this field.
- Description Description of account name, typically exact or similar to account name.
- Site Client site name.
- Sales and Support Location Location of the software Support team.
- Logo Image for Top Navigation Allows inserting of an image URL to have your own logo displayed to administrators. This logo is seen in the top left navigation, which replaces the Delivra logo. We recommend hosting this image in your media library.
- Allows benchmark reporting to be available in Analytics > Custom Overview when these menus are configured for Industry, Company Size, Annual Revenue, and Region.
- Insights Weekly reports sent directly to the recipients of your choice covering subscription growth, opens by device, major metrics, and optional commerce.
- Subscription Alerts Contact subscription reports emailed to administrators.
- Delivery Alerts Automated delivery statistics email to administrators for every regular campaign sent.
- Mailing Alerts Automated tracking statistics email to administrators for every regular campaign sent.
- Time Zone Controls how dates and times are displayed and used in segmentation, automation, and sending of campaigns. The time zone setting will affect all users with access to the account, regardless of where they are physically located.
- Default segment A segment that will be included on every regular email campaign, unless you choose to remove it prior to sending. Use this feature to easily include your administrators, or other internal staff, on every regular email campaign that is sent.
- Force Reply-To for all Mailings Controls how incoming emails are handled when someone replies to your campaign. Add an email address to route all messages to it, regardless of the ‘FROM address’ included on your campaign. Leave this field blank to have all replies sent to the ‘FROM address’ on your campaign.
- Enable open tracking Controls whether or not tracking will occur when a contact opens your email.
- Enable clickthrough tracking Controls whether or not tracking will occur when a contact clicks on links embedded in your email or sms message.
- Add Google Analytics Tracking Tags Controls whether or not UTM parameters are added to links prior to sending your email or sms message. Default parameters include source, medium, campaign, id, and term.
- Include Google Analytics & Clickstream tracking for test mailings Controls whether or not UTM and clickstream parameters are added to links prior to sending a test email or sms message. Enable this feature if you want to verify that Google Analytics and clickstream tracking is working as expected when testing the links embedded in your email or text message. Note: If you don’t want test activity to appear in your Google Analytic metrics, you will want to update your Google Analytics to exclude these events.
- Warn sender if no recipients found Controls whether or not administrators can be notified when the segment has no recipients at the time the campaign is sent. Enable this feature to allow email notifications when a sent campaign has 0 recipients. Note: Each administrator must opt in to receive the email notification.
- Show online version link Controls whether or not the online version link will be added to your campaign header.
- Send multipart Choose if a text version will be sent automatically along with the HTML. If not checked, only the HTML part will be sent.
- Apply File Styling on Uploaded Files Controls whether or not Delivra should apply its recommended styling to imported HTML files. Enable this feature if you want default styling applied to your HTML files. Do not enable this feature if you want your HTML files to be imported without changes. Note: You can override the default behavior on each content file.
- Show stock templates Controls whether or not a stock template library is available in your account.
- Mailing Engagement Select metrics and assign points to customize engagement score for campaigns.
- Contact Engagement Select metrics and assign points to customize engagement score for contacts.
- Import segments expire by default When checked, this option will set categories created through import to expire after 30 days.
- Show CSV encoding on import Display of the encoding used during CSV import.
- Default CSV encoding Defaults to Western European but other options are available in the drop down box.
- Text override for Support Link Substitute out the text for the Support link.
- URL Override for Support Link Change the link from Support Portal to use your own link where clients can request help. This tends to be used by re-sellers only.
- IP's with UI access List allowed IP addresses for access to the system. If none are specified, any administrator can log in from any IP address.
Send Frequency (top right)
- Administrators can set the maximum number of emails contacts should receive per day and /or set “x number of emails per x days”, like 4 emails in 14 days.