To make our platform GDPR compliant, we offer the ability to delete contacts from your account.
GDPR Right to Erasure: If your contact requests to invoke their Right to Erase their personal data, sometimes called the right to be forgotten, under GDPR regulations, please be sure to export your contact's data to save before deleting their record. More info can be found here.
Delete Contacts One-Off
For a one-off request from a specific subscriber, you can navigate to the individual record on the Contacts page, click on the down arrow of the Edit button, and choose Delete. A confirmation pop-up will appear to confirm with OK or Cancel.
Delete by CSV Import
Navigate to your Contacts dashboard. On the Email Contacts page (the main page), you will see the "Delete Contacts" button on the right side of the page. Prepare and upload a CSV that includes ONLY the email addresses you would like to delete and confirm your upload. The delete process will run within minutes.
Delete by API
Our API calls will now include the ability to request a contact deleted. Find API documentation here: https://www.delivra.com/api-integration/
- When a contact is deleted any reporting and history regarding that contact is also deleted from the system. It cannot be restored.
- Please proceed with caution. Once you confirm the contact delete action the job runs within minutes. The delete action cannot be undone.
- This is an enabled feature that must be requested by the contract signer at your organization. Please send feature enablement requests to Support. Once enabled at the account level, the ability to delete contacts will be added to most permission roles. Consider which administrators and roles you want to give the ability to delete contacts.
- Delivra will not delete contacts on your behalf.
- If a contact record is in Unsubscribed status and then deleted from the account, the contact record cannot be re-added. The contact record could not re-subscribe, even if the contact gives permission to you to be re-added.