When creating a subscribe form or preference center, you may have a need to pass hidden information like a category or a demographic value. You will find the hidden fields and categories under the INFO tab in your drag-and-drop form. After setting a hidden field or category, any subscriber coming through this form will have a hidden category assigned, and/or a hidden value stored in their record in your database.
- Go to Assets
- Select 'Forms'
- Click 'Edit' on the form to edit
- Enter the INFO tab
- Locate the hidden fields section (or Categories)
- Click Insert Field (or click Categories drop-down menu)
- Select a field (or category)
- Select "Save and Continue"