In this article, you will learn how to View, Find, and Edit SMS Contacts.
Note: The SMS program does not offer an ADD for contacts. Your contacts must use their mobile device to subscribe or opt-in to your SMS program by texting your keyword to the shortcode.
View SMS contacts-
1. From home page, click "Contacts" from top navigation to go to your Contacts dashboard.
2. Toggle or select SMS
3. The SMS Contacts dashboard allows you to filter view by contact status.
Click on the down arrow of "View contacts that are...."
Select Subscribed, Unsubscribed, or Contact Pending and Go to view contact types individually.
Find SMS contacts-
In the Contacts dashboard, there are two search options to Find Contacts.
1. The first is the search bar, top left. Here you may enter a full number or partial keyword to run a search.
2. The second is the 'Find Contacts' search, top right.
Here you may also search by full or partial keyword. Additionally, you may click 'Find Many Contacts' to search for multiple contacts.
Edit SMS contacts-
1. Once single SMS contact search has returned result, use the right-side drop down menu to Edit.
2. Editing a contact allows you to update the status and demographics.
Click here to learn more about the SMS program functionality.