In this article, you will learn how to View, Find and Edit SMS Contacts.
Note: The SMS program does not offer an ADD for contacts. Your contacts must use their mobile device to subscribe or opt-in to your SMS program by texting your keyword to the shortcode.
View SMS contacts-
1. From home page, click "Contacts" from top navigation to go to your Contacts dashboard.
2. Click on the SMS Contacts link in the upper left under "All"-
3. The SMS Contacts dashboard allows you to toggle view by contact status. By default, ALL CONTACTS are displayed in the SMS Contacts dashboard. Click Subscribed, Unsubscribed, Contact Pending etc. to view contact types individually.
Find SMS contacts-
In the Contacts dashboard, there are two search options to Find Contacts.
1. The first is the search bar, top left. Here you may enter a full number or partial keyword to run a search.
2. The second is the 'Find Contacts' search, top right.
Here you may also search by full or partial keyword. Additionally, you may click 'Find Many Contacts' to search for multiple contacts.
Edit SMS contacts-
1. Once single SMS contact search has returned result, you may click on the phone number, right click on the phone number or use the left side drop down menu to Edit.
2. Editing a contact allows you to update the status and demographics.
Click here to learn more about the SMS program functionality.