By default, if an email hard bounces for 3 consecutive mailings, their status is automatically changed to 'held' in your Delivra account. The 'held' status means that the receiving server has reported the email address to Delivra as undeliverable. It is possible for a good address to fall into this status occasionally because of the way the receiving server coded the rejection message and sends it back to Delivra.
1. Navigate to Contacts
2. Select "Find Contacts" (spyglass)
3. Search for the email address
4. Click on the email or right click, Edit
5. Click on the "Subscription Info" tab
6. Change 'contact status' to normal
7. Select 'Save'
Learn more about Contacts.