Passing a hidden timestamp can be helpful for subscriber tracking. You can add a hidden date field to any drag-and-drop form. See instructions below.
- Go to Assets and click "Forms" from the left menu.
- Hover over listed form and click "Edit".
- Click into the INFO tab, seen on the right side.
- Locate the hidden fields section. You may need to scroll down slightly.
- Click the "Insert Field" text. This will open a menu of contact data fields.
- Scroll to locate desired date field and click on the field name in the list to insert it into form.
- Save your form.
- Sysdate is the only available date format for a hidden date/time stamp.
- Available for subscribe and preference center form types.
- By default your account has 7 date fields that you may customize.
Article is closed for comments.