A Delivra logo is by default added to mailing footers. You can edit the image used in Settings dashboard. You will need to host the new image in your account's media library (or somewhere externally).
a. Host a new image-
- Upload logo image to media library
- Click on content
- Click on Media tab
- Click the upload icon
- Browse your desktop and select image
- Click 'upload'
b. Find the URL for the hosted image-
- Click on media tab again
- Click on the image file name
- Click on 'click here to view in a new browser window'
- Copy the page URL
c. Update the footer to use new image-
- Click on Settings
- Click on Footers
- Insert the image URL in the Image URL box
- Remove the "s" from "https://" - if "https" is used and the client doesn't have a certificate provisioned properly, it'll convert the image into a broken link.
- Enter a URL in the Image Link box so the logo is clickable
- Click Save