There may be circumstances where you need to create a blanket Reply-To for all email campaigns, as opposed to singular mailings, being sent from your account.
If the desired outcome of setting a default Reply-To is to filter out auto-replies from being sent back to the email used in the From line, please note that using a Reply-To will not correct that issue wholly. The receiving server determines where it sends an auto-reply. Inquire with Client Success or Support for information about Standard Authentication service, which includes Reply Filtering.
- Go to Settings
- Select Account Management
- Click General Account Settings
- Click Settings tab
- Enter replyto email in the "Force Reply-To for all Mailings" Box
- Click Save
- Setting a Reply-To for a or all mailings may be handled inconsistently at the receiving server and you may still get replies.
- The "Force Reply-To for all Mailings" setting is different than Reply Filtering. See this help article for more information about Reply Filtering.
- Reply Filtering (part of Standard Authentication package) sets the From header to an identified email address (controlled by Delivra) that will capture and sort automated replies from legitimate replies. Legit replies will be forwarded to an email address at the customer's domain.