You can use the form tool to quickly and easily create subscribe, unsubscribe and preference center forms. The following steps will walk you through creating an unsubscribe form for your website.
- Navigate to the Assets dashboard.
- Select "Forms" on the left hand menu.
- Select "Create Form" button on the top right.
- In step 1 of workflow, provide a name for your new form, select "Unsubscribe" as the form type, then click "Save and Next" button.
- In step 2 of workflow, choose how to start the design (blank or from template). Then use the drag-and-drop editor on the right to begin adding demographic fields, images, text, buttons, and any other elements you need. Note: The unsubscribe form templates all have a button that is by default linked as an Unsubscribe.
- When you are finished designing, click "Save and Next".
- In step 3 of the workflow, you can choose to Test the form, or Export the HTML code. Export of the code will provide a file of the code for you to host on your website.
- Only email contacts that already exist in your account can be unsubscribed using this form.
- In addition to using this form on your website, you can also configure your footer to use this form instead of the one-click unsubscribe.
Click here to learn more about Forms in this online module.