You can use the form tool to quickly and easily create subscribe, unsubscribe and preference center forms. The following steps will walk you through creating an unsubscribe form for your website. Note: Only email contacts that already exist in your account will be unsubscribed using this form.
- Go to Assets
- Select "Forms" on the left hand
- Select "Create Form" button on the top right
- Select the Unsubscribe radio button
- Hover over any of the templates and click "Use Template" to choose it
- Give the form a name and description
- Click Save
- Add demographic fields, images, text, buttons, Captcha and any other elements you need. The unsubscribe form templates all have a button that is by default linked as an Unsubscribe
- Select 'Save and Exit' from the "Save and Continue" drop down menu when done building form
- Select "Export HTML" from the Edit drop down button to use on your website
More information - In addition to using this form on your website, you can also configure your footer to use this form instead of the one-click unsubscribe.
Click here to learn more about Forms.