You can use Delivra's form tool to quickly and easily create subscribe, unsubscribe and preference center forms. The following steps will walk you through creating an unsubscribe form for your website. Note: Only email contacts that already exist in your account will be unsubscribed using this form.
- Go to Settings
- Click Forms
- Click the + button on the right to start a new Form
- Select the Unsubscribe radio button
- Hover over any of the templates and click "Select Template" to choose it
- Give the form a name and description
- Click Save
- Add demographic fields, images, text, buttons, Captcha and any other elements you need. The unsubscribe form templates all have a button that is by default linked as an Unsubscribe
- Save & Exit when done building form
- Export the HTML to use on your website
More information - In addition to using this form on your website, you can also configure your footer to use this form instead of the one-click unsubscribe.
Click here to learn more about Forms.