Mass update the Delivra Opt-In checkbox for your Salesforce Leads and Contacts.
The best way to mass update the Delivra Opt-In checkbox on leads and contacts is to use Salesforce's data loader.
- Create a Report on Leads or Contacts, Created Date All Time
- Include a filter for any Email Opt Outs - you do not want to sync anyone who is is this status to Delivra
- Add Delivra Opt-In and Contact/Lead ID fields as a new columns to the Report, Save and Run Report
- Export the Report, save as CSV format
- Open the CSV file, locate the Delivra Opt-in column
- Change the value to 1 for all Leads/Contacts (1 indicates Delivra Opt-in is checked, 0 indicates not checked)
- Save the file
- Go into Leads (or Contacts if you are updating Contacts)
- Click on Import
- Walk through Import steps, be sure to select the "Update" operation
Check your Delivra account at the next sync time. Open a contact record in Delivra and click the Salesforce tab to view if data was successfully passed over.