There may be situations where you need to have more than one footer to use for campaigns. For instance, you have more than one office location and you want to display the actual location address as opposed to the corporate address.
A single default footer will be in place for each account, however you can build multiple footers in the Settings area of your account and apply them to your custom templates and campaigns. See information below about editing existing footers and creating new ones.
Create a new footer
- Go to Settings > Account Management.
- Click the Footers tile.
- Click the "Create Footer" button.
- In the Setup tab, enter the text for the footer name, company name, physical address, etc. On the right side, configure additional settings to include a Forward to a Friend link and a preference center if applicable.
- In the Design tab, use the text editor to apply additional format to the footer.
- Click "Save" when finished.
Apply a footer directly to a campaign
- Navigate to the Campaigns Dashboard.
- Either edit an existing campaign or click the Create a Campaign button in the top-right.
- On the first page (Setup) you will have the option to choose from your account's footers at the bottom of the page under the Subject Line and Preheader.
- Availability of the custom footer designer depends on your license. For more information on feature packaging by license, visit https://www.delivra.com/pricing.
- For more information on editing or creating footers in your account, please see this article: How do I create a custom footer?
- When viewing your footers, if you see a message that it is not available to edit, please contact Support for assistance.