- Go to Settings and select "Account Management"
- Click Footers (left column)
- Hover over a listed footer and click the "Edit" button that appears
- In the Setup tab, enter the text for the footer name, company name, physical address, etc. On the right side, configure additional settings to include a Forward to a Friend link and a preference center if applicable.
- In the Design tab, use the text editor to apply additional format to the footer
- Click "Save" when finished.
- Availability of the custom footer designer depends on your license. For more information on feature packaging please visit https://www.delivra.com/pricing or email our Client Success team.
- For more information on how-to edit or create footers please see this article: How do I create a custom footer?
- When viewing your footers, if you see a message that it is not available to edit, please contact Support for assistance.
Article is closed for comments.